Often one needs login to business mail accounts that offer maximum speed at minimum buck like EPBFI email. One such name to reckon with in the field of communications and collaboration is EPBFI (aka Electric Power Board Fiber Optics) email service, which does not cost a penny! Let’s begin with understanding the history behind EPB, the procedure to be followed for signing in to your EPBFI account. Also the way to reset your password in case you misplace or forget it as well as the Zimbra email login to access and utilize your EPB account.
History of EPB
Table of Contents
EPB, or the Electric Power Board of Chattanooga, was established in 1935 as an enactment of the Tennessee Legislature for providing electric power to the Greater Chattanooga area and became functional in 1939. In 2015, EPB grabbed the title of being the fastest and first internet service provider by enabling hitherto unseen 1 Gbit/s speeds and bringing to the fore free email open-source service, namely EPBFI.
How to login to your EPBFI email Account?
Before you login to your EPBFI account, you must create one by visiting the EPB log in page. Please remember to use supported browsers such as Safari.
- Once you have reached the landing page mentioned above, select the MyEPB option placed right on the page’s top-right corner.
- A drop-down menu will result from the previous action. Please select the “Register New User” option from where you will be redirected to the Welcome page.
- Follow the instructions, and bingo! You are good to go!
Now that you have successfully created an EPBFI email account with free storage of up to 10 gigabytes, you can start shooting all those emails that were sitting in the drafts section without worrying about any storage or safety issues login easily.
Let’s delve into the next logical process of signing in to your EPBFI account.
- For the uninitiated, Google does not support epb.com. So you need to search for the same on Safari or any other supported browser.
- From the resultant search options, go for the https://epb.com/sign-in/ one.
- Feed in the requisite Username and Password and proceed towards selecting the Sign In option.
But wait, what if you have forgotten your EPBFI mail account’s password? Cease to worry, as we have the perfect solution for getting you logged in back into your mail account in a hassle-free manner. Read on to know more!
The Layman’s Guide To Password Resetting for an EPBFI Email Account
The process of resetting your password is quite simple and can be accomplished in a short span. Presenting a simple step-by-step approach to regain access to your mail without working up a sweat!
- Open Sahara or any other browser that supports epb.com.
- Paste the following URL in the address bar: https://epb.com/login/
- Your landing page should look like the image attested in the log-in section.
- Choose the MyEPB option, which will present a drop-down menu.
- Select the “Forgot Login” option and go for “Forgot my password” from the resulting array of choices.
- This action will lead you to a screen where you will be required to input your username in the designated field.
- You will also need to supply the registered email address under the field, “What email address did you use when registering the account?”.
- Once you have supplied the correct username and the registered email address, please click on the Submit button.
- The resulting on-screen prompts will help you in the final stages of setting a brand new password for your account.
Well, that was all about the process of EPBFI email login and resetting your account’s password. Now let’s explore the option of using Zimbra as a platform, much like Outlook, to login to your epb email service.
Simply put, Zimbra is a dedicated platform that helps you manage multiple mailbox contents such as calendars, messages, attachments and contacts. This helps you with content management. Also, ensures that you can reap the benefits of a single-server environment where all the services are hosted on one server. If you prefer the multi-server option, you could try the Zimbra MTA or Zimbra LDAP. You also get to use Zimbra’s inherent volumes for storing backups and log files.
Already Installed Zimbra
If you already have Zimbra on your system and wish to add your EPBFI mail account to it, please follow the below-mentioned procedure.
- Ensure that you have a stable internet connection.
- Click on Zimbra Desktop and choose Setup in the top-right corner.
- Go for Add New Account and enter the following information, Your Full Name, Account Name and the Email Address that you wish to add.
- Once you are done specifying the Receiving Mail and the Sending Mail section, change the Synchronization Settings to suit your convenience.
- Select Validate and Save.
- Once your account has been successfully validated, you will be able to view the Service Created dialogue.
- If there has been an error in adding the information, you can review the same in the Setup dialogue and fix the same to add your epb account successfully.
You can now log in to your epb email account through Zimbra easily.
On a conclusive note, we hope that the above blog has suitably answered all your search queries such as “epbfi email login” and “zimbra email login” in a lucid and crisp manner. Still, have doubts? Also, Feel free to share them with us in the comments box below!